The Brave Police are the protagonist faction of the Brave Police J-Decker television series. They're a group of robot detectives that have been programmed with "Super AI", allowing them to have emotions.
After Yuuta was accepted into the police force, it was decided that the subsequent robots, such as the Build Team, would be programmed in Deckerd's manner; robots that have emotion.
Japanese Division Members
- BP-110 Deckerd - Brave Detective, commander.
- BP-119 Duke - Knight Detective, second-in-command.
- BP-301 McCrane - Combat Detective.
- BP-302 Power Joe - Kung-Fu Detective.
- BP-303 Dumpson - Wrestler Detective.
- BP-304 Drill Boy - Soccer Detective.
- BP-501 Shadow-Maru - Ninja Detective.
- BP-601 GunMax - Motorcycle Detective.
- BP-500X Kagerou - BP-501 Shadow-Maru's Prototype. Destroyed in action (anime) / joined the Brave Police (Brave Saga games).
- Fire J-Decker Max Cannon Mode
- Super Build Tiger
Following the success of the Japanese division, other countries decided they wanted their own divisions of the Brave Police. England was the first country to collaborate with Japan with the construction of Duke. This was followed up with the construction of the Scotland Yard team, headed by Regina Argine. They were all destroyed by the Hameln waves that manipulated them into killing each other in Episode 47.
In episode 40, Deckerd has a dream of an alternate universe where he wakes up 6 months in the future to find that countries all over the world have constructed their own Brave Police units.
Japan has multiple Brave Police units that are assigned on the local level to municipalities. They appear to be based on Gunmax's design and do not appear to have a vehicle mode.Other countries also have created their own Brave Police divisions, such America and Greece. Like the local Japanese units, these also do not appear to have vehicle modes.